By Randi Bergman and Jordan Porter
Fellini’s in Toronto (at least in spirit), and we can’t get the 8 ½ director out of our heads. Although he experimented with quite a few styles during his 30-year career, it’s his signature drama, seductiveness and extravagance that are on display at the TIFF Bell Lightbox in the form of film stills, magazine clippings and more. In honour of the molto dolce occasion, we bring you a Fellini-inspired edition of FASHION Plates, to help you channel the indulgent, sexy attitude of his many muses. So, up the glamour and get shopping.
Head to the TIFF Bell Lightbox for Fellini: Spectacular Obsessions and take in the chic excess associated with the director.
Bell Lightbox Exhibit (tiff.net)
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents