By Allyssia Alleyne and Lauren Chan
Does being fashion obsessed require us to be technologically apt? Internet juggernaut Google seems to think so. Their newly released iPad application Google Catalogues proves it. The multifaceted app lets users browse digital versions of apparel, beauty, jewellery, and home décor catalogues. Users can also find products in nearby stores, discover new brands, and receive notifications when new products from their favourite labels arrive in store. What can’t Google do? Apparently, they can’t provide us Canadians the same access, as Google Catalogues is not yet available in our iTunes store. Merde! Fortunately for us, there are a number of fashion apps making their way to the market that should do more than satisfy.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue