We’ve given you the etiquette guide on how to snag the best seats in town, whether it be the steam room at Stillwater or beside Ryan Gosling (swoon!) at a Queen West watering hole, but now it’s time for us to show you how to really get his attention: by looking good, ladies. Taking our cue from some of TIFF’s most beautiful women, here are the four ways we’d most like to wow the industry (and boyishly good-looking) crowd.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents