Fans of Skoah (shown above, from $25), the popular Vancouver-based skin-care company and spa, will be pleased to know that it has opened a second Calgary location (116 10th St. NW, Calgary, 403-264-0203, skoah.com). Facials are this spa’s stock-in-trade; its Quickie Facial is the ultimate pick-me-up. Get your glow on with this skin-care workout, which includes a deep cleanse, exfoliation, skin analysis and hydrating massage. Priced at only $35, it’ll be hard not to indulge every month.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion