After launching a website that merged art and fashion, Oak + Fort (10416-82 Ave. Edmonton, 780-758-9199, oakandfort.com) decided to spread its wings, opening a second boutique (the original flagship is located in Vancouver) this past spring. With an emphasis on modern pieces that boast clean lines, the store’s well-edited selection calls for a fashion-forward customer. We like the chiffon capelet blouse ($120); its stand-up collar and exaggerated side panels are perfect for shaking up a tried-and-true suit.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents