Unlike our friends out East, we probably won’t be seeing a stand-alone Topshop for a while, but Calgary is one of two Western cities to see this hot UK brand infiltrate the Bay (200 8th Avenue SW, Calgary, 403-262-0345, thebay.com). In this exclusive and affordable capsule collection, you’ll find fall’s polka-dot trend on trousers and culottes alongside bold printed skirts and colourful fur coats. Judging by its past collab collections (we can’t forget the Kate Moss alliance), something tells me we’re in for a real ready-to-wear treat.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location