The aptly named So Pretty Jewelry (sopretty.ca), by Edmonton gem Cara Cotter, delivers precious stones in Caribbean hues–just in time for your mid-winter tropical getaway. Her Gum Drop Seafoam Chyrsoprase & Gold Vermeil Locket ($165, shown) stole my heart. Available at the new So Pretty pop-up shop in Coup Garment Boutique (101-10137 104 St., Edmonton, 780-756-3032, coupboutique.com).
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party