Toronto-based jewellery designer Corrine Anestopoulos has just launched the latest installment of her covet-worthy Biko pieces for Spring 2012, and lets just say we’re all over it. The collection, entitled A Light Odyssey Into Tomorrow, is chock full of on-trend super brights—think African glass snake beads mixed with rainbow Japanese twine—and enough crystals to keep your chakras permanently in line. Too soon to plan a spring shopping spree? The Sekani necklace would look ideal over a Jason Wu for Target striped shift. Don’t tell mom, but the whole collection is available as of today at ilovebiko.com. Now get shopping!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents