By Randi Bergman and Paige Dzenis
Designers are not the only ones on a sugar high this spring: pretty pastels and lovely touches of lace were first spotted down the Spring 2012 runways at Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Christopher Kane, and now have been spotted on stars such as Kate Bosworth, Lauren Conrad and Emma Stone. But don’t think you need to have a red carpet event on the agenda to wear this look—lace-lined dresses and pale shades of green, pink and yellow are a perfect fit for garden parties or weekend cocktails.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents