Get the look: Channel Jessica Alba, Zooey Deschanel and Rihanna with 14 black-and-white picks under $140
From Sydney to Tokyo, the black-and-white trend made big on the runways was spotted with as many different stylings as locales this week. Worn by Jessica Alba in the form of a simple menswear-inspired tux at the opening of Tommy Hilfiger’s first Asia flagship store; in the sweetest little Stella McCartney bow dress by Zooey Deschanel at the music video premiere of Paul McCartney’s “My Valentine” in Los Angeles; and finally, by Rihanna in a street-ready combo while on tour to promote her first acting gig in Battleship down under. We’ve chosen 14 affordable pieces (all under $140!) to help you channel these gals on your own terms.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue