It’s all about the waistline this season—playful peplums and midriff-baring crop tops reigned on the runways, styled in countless ways which have celebs taking part in the resurrection of the 1990s-esque look. Lana Del Rey kept the navel-grazing trend simple, pairing a crisp white crop shirt with a retro polka dot maxi skirt, spotted while leaving her hotel in London. Rihanna dared to bare in a navy and nude striped crop and matching navy maxi skirt with a high slit at the 15th annual “An Unforgettable Evening,” benefiting EIF’s women’s cancer research fund. Want to channel these striking looks? Check out our 10 affordable picks all under $100!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents