H&M is launching its inaugural “Summer Lounge” pop-up shop curated by the super-blogging Beckerman sisters of Toronto’s Beckerman Bite Plate. Set in Yonge-Dundas Square, the lounge will feature select pieces from the Swedish retailer’s summer collection. Given the Beckermans’ notoriously fun take on street style, we can’t wait to see what they’ve picked out (we snooped their blog and saw mentions of bird prints, neons, and ‘80s surf style—amazing). Grab a drink, enter to win a $500 gift card, and do some summer shopping. The pop-up will be… popped up May 3 and 4 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party