Meredith Marks knows how to shine. A former model, the Chicago-based accessories designer (and mother of three) launched her eponymous jewellery line in 2010. Since then, her modern-meets-vintage sparklers (hello, white-diamond and rose-gold teardrop earrings) have been spotted on A-listers such as Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox. Now, they’re swinging this side of the border. From May 4 to 13, Holt Renfrew is hosting an exclusive Meredith Marks (meredithmarks.com) trunk show at its flagship location (50 Bloor St. W., 416-922-2333, holtrenfrew.com).
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable