Get the look: We teach you how to mix floral prints à la Michelle Williams, Emma Watson and Riley Keough with 11 picks under $100
Some of our favourite girls-about-Hollywood stepped out at last month’s Tribeca Film Festival in some of the prettiest and mixiest (yes, we know that is not a word) bouquets of floral prints we’ve seen this season. From Emma Watson’s head-to-toe Miu Miu worn at the Struck by Lightning premiere, to Michelle Williams’ multi-fabric’d Giambattista Valli worn to a party for Take This Waltz, to Riley Keough’s floral Rachel Roy blouse, we’ve got the picks to get the look for $100 or less!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable