The Unconventional Mother’s Day Gift Guide: 20 unique alternatives to the classic gifts you’re bound to buy
By Randi Bergman and Paige Dzenis
Mother’s Day is just around the corner and the typical gift options (read: jewels, flowers and the like) are sure to be permeating through every ad space well, everywhere. Since mom might be a little all too used to being spoiled by these tried and tested yet perhaps a little tried and tired gifts, we’ve come up with a few alternatives to the norm that might thrill even more.
For each category, we’ve suggested our favourites for those classic gift ideas, as well as a few alternative suggestions.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue