The Unconventional Mother’s Day Gift Guide: 20 unique alternatives to the classic gifts you’re bound to buy
By Randi Bergman and Paige Dzenis
Mother’s Day is just around the corner and the typical gift options (read: jewels, flowers and the like) are sure to be permeating through every ad space well, everywhere. Since mom might be a little all too used to being spoiled by these tried and tested yet perhaps a little tried and tired gifts, we’ve come up with a few alternatives to the norm that might thrill even more.
For each category, we’ve suggested our favourites for those classic gift ideas, as well as a few alternative suggestions.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion