Get the look: Channel January Jones’, Coco Rocha’s and Solange Knowles’ Met Ball outfits with 10 sunny picks under $100
The spectrum’s sunniest shade made its appearance not once, but thrice on the red carpet at last night’s Met Gala—full-lengthed and peplumed a la January Jones‘ Versace and Solange Knowles‘ Rachel Roy numbers respectively—and thoroughly modernized in the form of Coco Rocha‘s vintage Givenchy jumpsuit, a proud purchase from the estate of none other than Elizabeth Taylor (NBD)! Today, we’re showing you how to get the look for near-bottom basement prices. Get inspired!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party