Check out 40 shots from H&M’s upcoming fall collection (Bedazzled sweaters and floral prints inside!)
Yesterday, we hit H&M’s Toronto headquarters for a sneak peek at what the brand is cooking up for fall. As it turns out, they’re not quite cooking: they’re bedazzling. Everything. Gold and crystal baubles adorn sweaters, skirts, heck, even a harness. Meanwhile, Erdem-esque floral digi prints show up on sweaters and leggings, layers are long and lean and the heels are of the need-it-now variety. This collection will begin to hit stores in July, but in the meantime, have a look at some of the items you’ll be fighting to get your hands on.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents