The city’s cardigan quotient will see an increase this month: J.Crew has opened the doors of its first West Coast location, in downtown Vancouver (1088 Robson St., jcrew.com). The 5,953-square-foot space is brimming with preppy pieces such as ankle-grazing print trousers, bow ballet flats and sparkly statement necklaces.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce