With sport utility making the spring runway rounds, now’s the time to get your game on. Victorinox Swiss Army’s first North American flagship store (95A Bloor St. W., 416-929-9889, swissarmy.com) houses an impressive selection of womenswear, including anoraks, bright polo shirts and colourful ankle-grazing trousers (shown, $145 each). The maker of the Original Swiss Army Knife, this 128-year-old global company also makes timepieces, travel gear, fragrances, menswear and those famous knives.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion
- Braided updo: How to do a sweet summer style in just 5 easy steps
- Bonnaroo 2013: 28 photos of hippie fashion at its best