It’s been a long time coming, but retailer Ann Taylor has announced that it will open two Toronto-based locations in time for fall. The stores—designed with the inspiration of the modern home—will stock classic wear-to-work pieces and elevated weekend wear (yet another reason yoga pants are an unacceptable Saturday uniform). Mothers and daughters alike will be able to find age-appropriate pieces in deep jewel tones—think emerald, ruby and sapphire—when the retailer opens the doors to its first Canadian store this fall. American first lady Michelle Obama is said to be an Ann Taylor fan, along with Kate Hudson, who is the current face of the brand.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents