Considering our love for everything Prada, we’ve got to admit that it kind of stings that the brand’s latest handbag offering won’t be making it to the Great White North. The revamped take on the Italian fashion house’s traditional “hunting bags” comes in five covetable colours: red, orange, purple, black and our personal favourite, a stunning Pacific blue.
The classic yet contemporary style’s gold hardware detailing and saturated pops of colour will undoubtedly make them easy sells for the Italian label. Though we won’t be able to get our hands on the new bags at home, they will be available at select European, U.S., Hong Kong and United Arab Emirates stores this June, so if you’re in those far-off neighbourhoods, be sure to bring one home for us to ogle.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents