Spanish label Camper (928 Ste-Catherine St. W., 514-879-5833, camper.com) has opened its first stand-alone boutique in Canada, right here in Montreal. This 37-year-old family-run company offers quirky-cool footwear for the whole family. On my lust list this summer: These canary yellow ankle-strap Chantal heels, which will be the perfect pop of sunshine with my new cerulean dress.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look