Take your style notes from Prada this season and pair a sweet summer dress with bold, antique-style earrings. Edmonton’s Rachel Bingham lovingly handcrafts one-of-a-kind jewellery from antique and discarded materials sourced throughout the world for her line BangBang Bijoux (bangbangbijoux.com). Mixing vintage brass, Lucite and resin with re-polished beads, crystals and appliqués, these on-trend treasures tell a sparkly story (from $35).
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents