Intricate prints with a playful charm and an innovative perspective on tailoring (mid-waist plumage anyone?) are just some of the things J.W. Anderson has become known for since he first arrived on the London fashion scene. For those reasons (and many more), we’re very excited to report that Anderson will now be adding two Topshop capsule collections to his already impressive resume (which includes his recent Aldo Rise collabo). The first capsule collection is set to hit stores in September, and will feature jersey, knits, denim and outerwear. In a curious move, Anderson will also personally curate a collection of odds and ends that will include stationary, books and magazines. “I am very excited to collaborate with Topshop,” the designer said. “It gives me the opportunity to reach a much wider audience with my designs. It has always been very important to me that my collections are made accessible to anyone interested in fashion and design.” Innovative, tailored fashion for the masses sounds awesome to us.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce