Cost per wear: 10 fully styled affordable outfits that make a pricey PS1 a totally reasonable purchase!
This one is for all you designer diehards out there—the ones who would risk their rent on the latest Riccardo Tisci masterpiece. You know what it’s like to go without the many, only to behold the fashionable few. But how do you justify that one outlandish designer purchase? We’re here to help. We’ve done the math, and come up with enough affordable outfits to justify that one gotta-have-it-now item.
Case in point: Proenza Schouler’s latest PS1. Despite the designers’ intention to create just the opposite, Jack and Laz created a beast of a must-have in the classic style back in ’08, and its Spring 2012 iteration has us seeing stars (or rather, tropical flowers). At a cool $1,125 for the Pochette model, we figure you’ve gotta wear this guy quite a few times to make it work, and being bright yellow, that ain’t an easy feat. Working out to just under $113 a wear, we’ve styled 10 full and unique looks on Marta that make the PS1 proud.
Have a peek. Foam at the mouth. And then be happy that no other single item in the gallery costs anywhere close to $1,125.
JUMP TO A LOOK:
VIEW THE FULL GALLERY:
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce