Cost per wear: 10 fully styled affordable outfits that make a pricey PS1 a totally reasonable purchase!
This one is for all you designer diehards out there—the ones who would risk their rent on the latest Riccardo Tisci masterpiece. You know what it’s like to go without the many, only to behold the fashionable few. But how do you justify that one outlandish designer purchase? We’re here to help. We’ve done the math, and come up with enough affordable outfits to justify that one gotta-have-it-now item.
Case in point: Proenza Schouler’s latest PS1. Despite the designers’ intention to create just the opposite, Jack and Laz created a beast of a must-have in the classic style back in ’08, and its Spring 2012 iteration has us seeing stars (or rather, tropical flowers). At a cool $1,125 for the Pochette model, we figure you’ve gotta wear this guy quite a few times to make it work, and being bright yellow, that ain’t an easy feat. Working out to just under $113 a wear, we’ve styled 10 full and unique looks on Marta that make the PS1 proud.
Have a peek. Foam at the mouth. And then be happy that no other single item in the gallery costs anywhere close to $1,125.
JUMP TO A LOOK:
VIEW THE FULL GALLERY:
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party