The Hudson’s Bay Company’s spring/summer 2012 collection is just about the chicest take on classic Canadiana we’ve seen since… last season. The Bay’s signature stripes have been reinterpreted into stylish yet breezy summer pieces, ranging from vintage-inspired sweaters to reversible tees. Our favourite? The stripe-emblazoned Lomography camera, complete with an old school flash and boxy frame.
The spring/summer collection is available in select stores now and at the Bay online.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look