The Hudson’s Bay Company’s spring/summer 2012 collection is just about the chicest take on classic Canadiana we’ve seen since… last season. The Bay’s signature stripes have been reinterpreted into stylish yet breezy summer pieces, ranging from vintage-inspired sweaters to reversible tees. Our favourite? The stripe-emblazoned Lomography camera, complete with an old school flash and boxy frame.
The spring/summer collection is available in select stores now and at the Bay online.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents