If you’ve got a cool 37K and change to spare and have a penchant for collars, then our advice is to jump on the latest Karl Lagerfeld–created piece pronto — there’s only one for sale and it’s just become available today.
The stunning black leather collar is encrusted with over 40 carats of black diamonds and set with a 22.33-carat emerald at its centre.
“I’m renowned for my love of a high collar and I wanted to create a true collector’s item with this one-off piece. Merging the masculine with the feminine and uniting the world of fine jewelry and high fashion, to me this collar is a work of art and a real show-stopper,” Lagerfeld said.
The piece was created exclusively for the Carol Woolton–curated Brilliant exhibit at Masterpiece London and is available for purchase on Net-a-Porter beginning today. Also included in the $37,500 price tag (excluding taxes and duties) is an exclusive sketch of the collar, signed by Kaiser Karl himself. A part of the profits will be donated to the children’s cancer charity CLIC Sargent.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party