Breaking away from a decade of designing for the fast-fashion industry, Vancouverite Andrea Wong has launched her own handmade accessories line, Aw by Andrea Wong (awbyandreawong.com). “It pairs my two passions—sourcing vintage and creating things with my hands,” she says. Bag one of her bright blanket totes, crafted from reclaimed serapes and leather belts, for the beach (shown, $165 each, at One of A Few, 354 Water St., 604-605-0685, oneofafew.com, and Much & Little, 2541 Main St., 604-709-9034, muchandlittle.com).
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look