Spring visit to the Wildfox Couture (wildfoxcouture.com) showroom in downtown Los Angeles ignited visions of summertime festival fashion at the Calgary Stampede and the Edmonton Folk Music Festival. This L.A. brand is available at Calgary’s Coco+Violet Boutique (17-2500 Fourth St. SW, Calgary, 403-244-6234, cocoandviolet.com), one of only a few shops in Alberta to carry this celeb-adored label. The light knit, strategically shredded sweaters (right, $320) and cowgirl graphic tees balance pretty Coachella grunge with the perfect dose of home.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents