For those of us who want to make like an Olympic athlete but don’t have the wherewithal to ever make it to the medal podium, Miu Miu’s latest Olympic-inspired collection lets the sartorially inclined score a proverbial medal by sporting one of its brilliant gold, silver or bronze accessories. The accessories lineup, which will be available in select London stores on July 27 (i.e. Olympic opening day), features Miu Miu favourites like the structured Bauletto satchel and sandals in soft nappa leather.
The Italian fashion house also designed a fall 2012–inspired bijoux collection to accompany the shoe and bag roster, which features hairbands, brooches and more in hand-appliqued and crystal embellishments.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable