For those of us who want to make like an Olympic athlete but don’t have the wherewithal to ever make it to the medal podium, Miu Miu’s latest Olympic-inspired collection lets the sartorially inclined score a proverbial medal by sporting one of its brilliant gold, silver or bronze accessories. The accessories lineup, which will be available in select London stores on July 27 (i.e. Olympic opening day), features Miu Miu favourites like the structured Bauletto satchel and sandals in soft nappa leather.
The Italian fashion house also designed a fall 2012–inspired bijoux collection to accompany the shoe and bag roster, which features hairbands, brooches and more in hand-appliqued and crystal embellishments.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents