Take a look at Anthropologie’s latest batch of Made in Kind designer pieces and just try and tell us you don’t want them all!
Anthropologie’s July instalment for its monthly Made in Kind designer collaborations just launched yesterday, and like the past three months, the exclusive collections are nothing if not covetable. MIK vet Karen Walker is back, and this time, the Kiwi designer has created a series of coquettish Parisian pieces for her Hello There! From Karen Walker line. Newcomers like Brooklyn-based designer Ellen Van Dusen have joined the fold as well; her selected Dusen Dusen offerings were inspired by aerial photography, with pastel graphic stripes and swingy flare skirts.
Brooklyn-based collaborative art group Fort Makers, multi-disciplinary artist Mia Christopher and former Anthro visual director Leslie Oschmann for Swarm are other designers also joining the July roster. The collaboration ranges in price from $78–$388, making these unique pieces an attainable way of adding some one-of-a-kind summer style into your wardrobe.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now