With temperatures soaring, summertime is the perfect time to ditch the dark colours and lighten up with the perfect white dress (the PWD?). Jessica Biel showed us that white can be sweet and sexy with the two white-hot looks she rocked last week—first at the ESPY Awards, where she donned a flouncy Dior frock with killer Nicholas Kirkwood pumps, and again at Comic-Con, where she played up her feminine figure in a sexy peplum curve-hugging number. Caroline Sieber showed us that white can be demure with the gorgeous Chanel sheath the stylist wore during couture week, and we love the way her fedora gives the ensemble the perfect punch of summer style. This season it’s all about white with a twist, and we’ve got ten white-hot picks that will give you standout style all summer long for less than $155.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer