We’ve witnessed some major changes at the Bay over the last few years (ahem, The Room?), and it seems that the heritage brand is looking to further revamp its stores, trading in its under-performing housewares selections in favour of mid-priced contemporary fashion.
The company reportedly plans to expand its holdings with the addition of even more new labels and in-store shops. The Bay has remained tight-lipped on what these new additions might be, but we’re expecting great things, kind of like the Bay’s new Pearson airport location. The Pearson location, which is expected to open in Terminal 1 this October, will carry selections from HBC’s signature collection—including towels, bathing suits and blankets adorned in the iconic stripes. What a classic antidote to maple syrup, eh?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents