Here’s something sure to perk you up out of your afternoon slump: for the first time ever, the treasured New York institution known as Barneys Warehouse Sale will finally be available to all of us out-of-towners. The up-to-75-per-cent-off merch will still be for sale in its traditional New York locale, but this August, shoppers outside of the Big Apple can also go online for the retailer’s first ever virtual warehouse sale.
While this is great news, there’s a bit of a catch for those of us north of the border, since shipping and duty fees can stack up. Granted, with discounts reaching into the 70 per cent and up bracket, it’s entirely possible to balance out the fees with some great steals.
For those of you who want a sneak peek at the sale, you can enter your email address on the sale site to get an exclusive shopping preview.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion