We’ve officially reached the one-week countdown to the London Olympics, which can only mean one thing: the Olympics have hit their peak, leaving no one (not even the fashion industry) untouched in their wake. From the Canadiana-themed the Bay collection to one of Opening Ceremony’s covetable collaborations at its temporary pop-up OC London store, there is so much amazing Olympic-themed fashion at our fingertips that even the least athletic of us can confidently get their sportif chic on. We’ve got a lineup of the most stylish Olympic-inspired collections for your viewing pleasure, as well as a few staple sportswear pieces should you be inspired to get a sweat going yourself!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce