California here we come! Our guide to 5 of the best places to shop in SoCal, from designer sample sales to vintage finds
Be it a weekend at Coachella, a trek out to Orange County or a desire to live in the Hollywood Hills, it seems like there are endless reasons to head to Southern California. And given just how popular the golden state has become, we thought it was high time for a SoCal shopping guide. Our in-depth research was done during Fashion Week L.A.—or Style Fashion Week, as it’s referred to locally—and we toured the best shopping districts this booming, ready-to-wear region has to offer. From vintage finds to designer sample sales, here are five L.A.-area retail spots you can’t pass up next time you fly south.
For more information about travel to California, go to visitcalifornia.com.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion
- Braided updo: How to do a sweet summer style in just 5 easy steps
- Bonnaroo 2013: 28 photos of hippie fashion at its best
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now