With the explosive popularity of Isabel Marant’s heeled sneakers, Pierre Hardy’s colour-blocked high tops and various high-fashion collabs in the works with iconic sportswear brands like Nike, Adidas and Keds, it’s clear that sneakers are having a moment. We’ve spotted some seriously stylish kicks about town — from Toronto sidewalks to the cobblestones in Paris — and we’re loving the sporty vibe these comfortable shoes bring to any outfit.
Take a lesson in style from the likes of Kristen Stewart at Comic Con and Man Repeller’s Leandra Medine by pairing high-tops with your favourite T-shirt and jeans combo, or go tennis club prepster by wearing a bright pair of sneakers with a crisp white dress. Whatever your style, we’ve got the perfect pair of sporty kicks for under $150.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce