Joe Fresh certainly made its New York statement with its select standalone stores and Fifth Avenue flagship, and now the brand is going for the American big-time with its just-announced partnership with J.C.Penney. Next spring, Joe will open 700 shop-in-shops inside J.C.Penney’s countrywide as well as will launch on the brand’s e-commerce site. Penney, which has been struggling in the last few years within the US market, obviously sees potential in Canada’s biggest brand for boosting their own standings. “We are extremely proud to partner with one of America’s most iconic department stores, especially as they embark on a retail transformation” Joe Mimran said via press release.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents