Get the Look: 10 stunning lacy picks à la Stella McCartney that will take you from summer to fall for under $150
It’s that time of year again—fall fashion has started to hit store shelves, but 30-degree days are way too hot for flannel and faux fur. To all you style mavens who have found yourself in fashion purgatory, fear not, the lace trend takes you from summer to fall with style to spare. This weekend, Jaime King and Emmy Rossum rocked the lacy trend at the 2012 Television Critics Association’s Summer Party. King paired her Stella McCartney Fall 2012 ensemble with Kate Spade accessories, and Rossum went sophisticate in a Zuhair Murad sheath. Both actresses showed lots of summer-appropriate bronzed skin, but the embellished frocks hit all the right fall style notes. We’d throw a blazer on top of Rossum’s ladylike dress, and pair King’s above-the-knee number with opaque tights and killer ankle boots to accommodate those cooler Canadian temperatures.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents