Rebekah Price’s high-octane glamour may be more readily associated with luxury meccas like Holt Renfrew, but starting next week the Toronto-based jewellery designer will find a new (albeit temporary) home at eBay.ca.
August 6 will be the kickoff date for the 10-day exclusive collaboration, which will feature over 200 of Price’s covet-worthy pieces. The designer, whose designs have been given the stamp of approval from the ever-stylish Solange Knowles, has created everything from earrings to cufflinks, with prices ranging from a modest $50 up to $800.
If you’re having trouble picking one piece out of the hundreds for sale, keep in mind that Price has created one exclusive piece for the collaboration: rose gold teardrop earrings featuring clear-cut Swarovski crystals.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party