August 29th marks the release date for Biko’s FW2012 collection, but we’ve got the scoop and the snaps on the Toronto label’s latest offering, Lasso the Moon. The 50-piece collection draws on rare and unique vintage curiosities and findings, delivering a whimsical collection that features arrowheads, pyramids and chainmail made of oxidized brass, shiny gunmetal and pyrite silvers. We’re particularly fond of designer Corrine Anestopoulos’ luxurious take on the friendship bracelet—hers are woven with silk chiffon—and we love the mix of materials, which gives the jewelry a Pocahontas meets Joan of Arc super heroine vibe.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion