From cut-outs to bright colours, we’ve noticed a few celebs trying fall’s leather trend early, and we approve of the many ways its being re-imagined. Eva Longoria wowed us when she donned a laser cut Marchesa dress at the premier of her latest flick earlier this summer, and Emma Stone earned some serious style cred in the red leather Monique Lhuillier number she wore on the Tonight Show. Both of the stars balanced their leather looks with ladylike accessories—Eva paired hers with black patent pumps, and Emma completed her ensemble with a matching pair of Christian Louboutin heels and red lips. To avoid the biker chick look, we suggest you take note of Longoria and Stone’s longer hemlines, and stick to softer, feminine silhouettes.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents