Salvatore Ferragamo revamps its Vancouver boutique just in time for the release of the brand’s re-imagined Old Hollywood capsule collection
Vancouverites might have to do a quick double-take as they pass by the Salvatore Ferragamo storefront on Robson Street: gone is the black and white façade it’s had for years, and in its place are sleek limestone, ribbons of modern champagne-toned metal and Italian-made Mondrian walnut accents.
In addition to the revamped décor, the legendary Italian label is also offering an opportunity to grab re-imagined versions of some of their most iconic shoe styles. Included in the exclusive Creations line are three Marilyn Monroe styles (“Honey,” “Red” and “Beauty”) that were designed for the blonde bombshell herself, the scalloped gold “Leslie” flat designed for gamine Audrey Hepburn, the famous “Rainbow” platform that was created for Judy Garland and Carmen Miranda’s aurulent mirrored “Miranda” heels.
Vancouver is the only Canadian location to carry the exclusive line and will only have it in-store through Thursday, so if you happen to have $650-1,750 to drop on a little piece of history, the time to buy is now!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein