Smythe and eLUXE have just teamed up to create the epitome of a chic LBJ (little black jacket, for those of you not in the know); what’s more, the femme-meets-tailored blazer will be available exclusively to Canada.
Come September, you can get your hands on the Canadian label’s covetable tuxedo-style wool blazer on eLUXE for $595, which is actually a steal if you consider cost per wear. With its slim fit, strong shoulders and gold hardware, you can make like Kate Middleton (who’s without a doubt the most famous of Smythe’s devotees) and work the chic, strong piece into your fall looks time and time again.
“We combed the market in search of a quintessential classic-meets-cool girl blazer we could call our own, and found it right here in our own backyard,” Susie Sheffman, eLUXE’s fashion director (and FASHION’s very own fashion editor-at-large), said of the collaboration.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents