Full Frontal FNO: Our complete (and constantly updated) guide to what’s going down in Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal on Canada’s first Fashion’s Night Out
As we approach September 6, three of the country’s top metropolises are prepping for Canada’s first-ever Fashion’s Night Out, a veritable fashion fiesta that began with Vogue and CFDA’s first FNO in New York City in 2009. The one-night, after-hours festivities celebrating everything fashion will see exciting events taking place in Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto. Each city has an amazing and continuously growing lineup of participants on board, so check back here regularly as we update the list of events and participants!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable