Holt’s on the road! The high-end retailer will head across the country (in a trailer!) with vintage sweatshirts and pop-ups planned nationwide
What with Holt Renfrew’s limited-edition designer collection and Fashion’s Night Out festivities, we’ve already carved out time to celebrate the high-end mecca’s 175th birthday in style. Now Holt’s has announced yet another addition to their Hot @ 175 festivities (and yet another reason to camp out in front of your nearest Holt’s location): the luxury retailer will be hitting the road in a mobile pop-up shop next month, with specially created sweaters on sale for the occasion by seven internationally celebrated graphic artists.
The six sweatshirts will be available in five colours and in a variety of styles—at $75 a pop, they’re definitely not the most exorbitant way of working a piece of limited-edition art into your wardrobe. The mobile tour will make stops in Ottawa, Montreal, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver, with September 7 marking the pop-up shop’s debut in Toronto. All the artists involved have also produced videos (which can be viewed on Holts Muse soon) describing the inspiration and creative process behind their designs.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents