It Brit megabrand Topshop has finally gotten a space to call their own in downtown Toronto. After opening a two-floor shop-in-shop at Yorkdale Shopping Centre last year (and kicking it all off with a blowout party featuring Coco Rocha, The Kills and Harley Viera Newton, to boot), Topshop has one-upped its first Canadian location, by opening an expanded spot at The Bay Queen Street. What used to be a small selection of the brand’s wears has been transformed into a 19,000 square feet of mirrored mecca rivaled only by its predecessor.
Topshop is loved by the likes of Kate Moss and Alexa Chung, so you know the brand is top notch. The Bay’s new Queen Street shop-in-shop has been filled with fur hats, two-tone purses and graphic sweaters that all seem just perfect for an early shopping spree. While the clothing is fine and dandy and we’d be happy to carry armfuls of clothing out of there, upon spotting the shoe section, we almost fainted.
There are walls and stands filled with shoes of all shapes and sizes. Currently, Topshop is all about the ankle boot and have hundreds from metallic cap toe ankle booties to green suede heeled lace-ups. It’s paradise for a shoe lover. And added bonus about shopping at Topshop is when you step out of the store, you’re only a few steps away from the Bay’s designer spot, The Room.
And for all you students, rejoice! Topshop offers 20 per cent off all purchases (that’s right, all) with a valid student ID.
New space, student discount, best clothing and shoes. Top Shop, you have won our heart.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party