4 trends to try now: Take on fall’s equestrian, fun fur, leather and geometric trends with 29 perfect shopping picks
If you’re ready for a mid-season wardrobe shakeup, we have four hot-on-the-runway trends to try. We’ve taken inspiration from some of our favourite Fall 2012 runways and made the looks ready for the streets. From geometric prints á la Prada paired with a classic pair of jeans to a tough leather jacket as seen at Gareth Pugh with a badass studded ring. We’re also into having some fun with fur and taking the pelts out of their natural hues and wearing bold orange vests like at Blumarine and green-cuffed gloves paired with a delicate watch to make the look a little bit more casual. And if wearing fur isn’t your jam, try looking like you’re riding a horse with some equestrian inspired gear from riding pants to classic knee high boots. Hop to it and get on board with some of our favourite looks for fall. We swear you’ll like it.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location