As any budget-shopper with high-end tastes would know, it can feel impossible to look like a million without spending it. We are flooded with runway images of designer looks we love, yet can rarely match that adulation with the IRL amounts in our bank accounts. Since waiting for the good ole’ trickle down can be painful (and sometimes produce less than thrilling results), we thought we’d share a few ways to always look expensive, while shopping on a budget. Avoiding flash-in-the-pan trends, we’ve selected seven timeless ways to look expensive, without anyone knowing how cheap it ways to do it.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents